Libraesva is looking for an energetic, focused, and team-orientated Channel Account Manager to join our growing team in the UK.
What You Will Do
- Manage existing partners
- Recruit and develop new channel partner relationships
- Manage partner onboarding process of assigned reseller accounts to enable, train and establish pipeline of new opportunities
- Conduct regular lead generation activities with channel partners, proactively driving activities and leading from the front.
- Assist channel partners to create, execute and deliver marketing activities and campaigns for lead generation and new opportunities for Libraesva’s products and solutions
- Manage opportunities and pipeline to accurately forecast new business
- Build a strong external networking with distributors, resellers and IT professionals in Cybersecurity
- Able to build relationships at all levels of the partner account (c-level/sales/technical)
- Comfortable cold calling new channel partners to introduce our solutions and drive adoption of Libraesva solutions
- Have an In-depth understanding of how channel partners, MSSP’s and distributors operate.
- Experience within Cyber security selling niche, emerging security vendors
- Experience with, but not limited to, Email based solutions, preferably email security and an understanding; Exchange, Microsoft O365 and Google (desirable)
- 1-2 years of experience minimum
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to projects and colleagues
- Good organization skills with an eye for attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new things to build experience and responsibility
- Open to travel for work when necessary
- Willingness to travel to partner sites across the UK, as and when required regularly.
What you will find in Libraesva
- a multinational, passionate and inclusive Team
- a flexible, creative and vibrant work environment
- a great opportunity to grow in a company with a key attention to people
- Full time contract, base salary plus OTE commission plan
Predominantly based in the Baker Street, London office with partial work from home flexibility.