Are you technically savvy but also love to sell? If so, then this job may be the perfect fit for you! As a key member of the Libraesva sales team, you will be responsible for supporting Territory Sales Managers, prospects and Libraesva customers throughout the territory. Specific responsibilities will include pre-sales support of prospects all the way through the closing of the deal. And because we love our customers, some post-sales support may be necessary periodically.
- Pre-sales technical support and technical account management for Libraesva’s Regional Sales Managers.
- Walk customers and partners through demos and problem solving in clear, concise matter by being the subject matter expert on all things Libraesva
- Explore and maintain knowledge of Libraesva’s key competitors.
- Communicate cross functionally constantly to ensure all key stakeholders are in the loop about product functionality and product desires experienced in the field.
- Partner with the Product Management and R&D departments to develop features critical to Libraesva’s success.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of the Libraesva product line.
- Identify new opportunities by creating and developing strong technical relationships with customers and channel partners.
- Maintain knowledge at a high technical level of the current security landscape.
- Collaborate with Customers on Technology reviews, product findings, and integration with other technologies they may have.
- Collaborate with other Libraesva Engineers on high-level projects to deliver Libraesva technologies to our customers.
- Participate in deployment review and forecast calls.
- Participate in design review and release meetings.
- Travel as needed within region.
Experience and soft skills
- Startup DNA is a must: willing and able to do “whatever it takes” with motivation to find solutions rather than admire the challenge.
- Customer-first behavior is a must.
- 3+ years experience in technical or pre-sales support as a Security Engineer (or Sales Engineer).
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Deep understanding of email security problems.
- Strong knowledge of cloud mailbox solutions (Microsoft 365, GSuite, etc)
- String written (RFP) and verbal communications (Pre-sales presentations and conferences) are a must.
- Good understanding of email attack vectors (Phishing, BEC, Malware drops).
- Good understanding of Cloud Security.
- Full time contract
The role is hybrid, office presence and working from home.
The location is our main headquarters in Lecco, Italy.
|Location||Hybrid, office presence and working from home.|