Libra Esva Cluster
Libraesva Cluster enables organizations to meet their high availability and fault tolerance requirements while also providing centralized management, scalability and data redundancy. The Libraesva Cluster will allow you to setup in three easy steps, an active-active dual node cluster, providing load balancing and failover capabilities. This is the ideal solution for Enterprises and Service Providers where High Availability and Fault Tolerance are not an option!
- Active-Active Clustering, ensures continued undisrupted service in the event of a node failure
- Email loads can be shared across cluster nodes
- Libraesva Cluster allows nodes setup in different physical locations, giving even more reliability to the solution
- End users will receive an unique quarantine digest report with all spam unified across all nodes
- Spam Catch Rate of more than 99,9 %
- False Positive Rate near to zero
- Detects potentially dangerous contents
- Multi layered anti-spam engine
- Custom pattern filtering rules to block or accept messages based on filter rules applied to messages subject, header or body
- Public RBL Checks
- Exclusive Local RBL feature
- SMTP Rejects and Delivery Information reporting
- Implements heuristic techniques including Bayesian filters
- Multiple Antivirus Support, including Clamav, Avira and BitDefender
- Image analysis (OCR)
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Zimbra
- Allows for multiple domains, multiple user levels and multiple administrators
- Fully automated updating, including antivirus, anti spam and anti-phishing rules
- SMTP Policy Quotas
What To Do Next?
Have Libraesva experts contact me either by phone or mail.