At Libraesva, we are 100% focused on delivering email solutions that educate and protect organizations and their people against increasingly deceptive and difficult to identify attacks. Every day, our team of security experts review, analyze, improve, and update our products to deliver the strongest and most flexible email security solutions for all organizations regardless of size or complexity. Our solutions include Libraesva Email Security, Email Archiver, and PhishBrain, our new phishing simulator and risk awareness platform.
Libraesva Email Security is the winner of many industry awards, including Computing Security Award’s Best Email Security Solution 2019, 2020, and 2021.
As Technical Support Engineer, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers and partners when they need assistance with implementation and post-sales support for our solutions. You will answer initial support and implementation requests, and work with our senior level support and developers as needed. As an early member of the North American team, you may be asked to assist with other responsibilities supporting the growth of the market, such as product demo’s, competitive product research, and other activities requiring technical expertise.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze, track and resolve customer issues efficiently, ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution and escalate to senior engineers and developers in complex cases
- Reproduce customer issues and, if necessary, file bug reports and provide necessary documentation
- Maintain a deep understanding of all Libraesva products
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and partners, fellow support team members, the development and executive team
- Maintain knowledge at a high technical level of the current security landscape
- Explore and maintain knowledge of Libraesva’s key competitors
- Participate in product demos and configurations with prospects
- Provide training to partners to help with certification
- Assist with maintaining knowledge base and how-to articles
- Other activities where technical expertise is required
- Some local travel may be requested
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support or Systems Engineer role and looking for an opportunity to grow with a Startup
- You have knowledge of and are excited to learn more about email, including Microsoft 365/Exchange and Google Workspace/G Suite, IMAP, POP, LDAP, and SMTP, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC, and other email related tech
- You are familiar with the email threat landscape, including phishing, spoofing, spam, and email compromise
- Experience with troubleshooting, problem solving and resolution
- Enjoy working with colleagues around the world
- Good written and verbal communication abilities
- Curious about new technologies and not afraid to experiment
What We Offer
- A multinational, passionate and inclusive team where you’ll be getting in on the ground floor and providing input on how we expand the company
- Your health insurance covered 100% (and your dependents covered at 50%)
- FLEXIBILITY! Working from home and office, generous time off and sick leave
- Employer sponsored 401(k) with match
We are based in the Seattle area. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates who can occasionally visit the office to take part in team events and meetings.
|Location||Hybrid, office presence and working from home.|