This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software development team. You will possess solid programming skills, have a sound understanding of engineering best practices and have the drive to deliver the very best. Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills, as you will be interfacing both with various departments internally and customers externally.
- Manage and participate in a team-oriented environment to develop our leading email security products.
- Maintain existing codebases, troubleshoot bugs and add new features.
- Balance a variety of concurrent projects.
- Deliver high quality code that has been thoroughly tested
- Being involved in two new projects we aim to lunch by Q4 2020
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
- Proven hands on experience with Gitlab (or similar), and continuous integration
- Experience with linux (CentOS Distribution)
- Proven networking experience
- Organization and analytic skills, with strong problem solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with cloud and virtualization
- React, Perl, Python
- Email protocol
- Anti-spam techniques
- Sandboxing technology
- Cloud Deployments
- Malware Analysis
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Full time contract
The role is hybrid, office presence and working from home.
The location is our main headquarters in Lecco, Italy.