Our Data Centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates to deliver our innovative service. Libraesva is seeking a Datacenter Manager Engineer. The ideal candidate plays a key role at each of our data centers in all regions (EU, UK and USA), assuring high reliability and availability of the server infrastructure. The candidate will also be in charge of virtual machine management, across multiple data centers and hypervisors.
- Manage the existing Data Centers across regions
- Plan, execute and monitor VM deployments
- Work with many enterprise class server and networking technologies to create designs used to deploy hardware into Data Center
- Manage the virtual infrastructure, including backups and high availability processes
- Collaborate with our Development team to improve the deployment automation processes and achieve the highest level of scalability.
- Review and approve purchase requests for hardware and software
- Make suggestions that help drive operational excellence to create internal customer satisfaction and meet operational metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT operations, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in computer hardware engineering, data center engineering, and/or systems development
- Deep knowledge of major hypervisors, including Proxmox KVM, VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure and Amazon Cloud
- Good English language, written and verbal.
What you will find in Libraesva
- a multinational, passionate and inclusive Team
- a flexible, creative and vibrant work environment
- a great opportunity to grow in a company with a key attention to people
- Full time contract
The role is hybrid, office presence and working from home.
The location is our main headquarters in Lecco, Italy.
|Location||Hybrid, office presence and working from home.|