Lecco, January 31st – 2012
Libra Esva has been updated!
- Quarantine Digest Report email body now editable
- Admin can disable user self editing of spam checks and score levels
- Set multiple users Digest Report Schedule at one time!
- In a multi-homed domain configuration, it is now possible to exclude one or more domains from Recipent Verification
- New NTP Time Sync Option
- Antispam engine enachements
- Already released messages now removed from Digest Report
- Released messages are now visually identified with a different color code
- Quarantine retention period separate settings for disk and database logs
- Secondary DNS option available via web interface
- New auto_check scripts to monitor dns and maillog services
- Security fix: learn as spam link only works if client is on trusted network
- Valid Recipient list will be deleted if manually adding an existing entry
- End User WhiteList/Blacklist edit/delete functions now works correctly
- Database timestamp being modified by some quarantine actions
- Better LDAP error handling
- MCP Blocked messages cannot be released (getting blocked again on release)
- Fixed Export funcitons. No more truncated strings to fit onine view.