Lecco, March 20th – 2013
Libra Esva has been updated!
We are very excited to announce our version 3 of Libra Esva, that includes Avira Antivirus Engine following latest OEM agreement between Libra Esva and Avira GmbH.
- Avira SAVAPI Antivirus Engine Option
- SNMP Monitor now includes pass directive and IANA Private Enterprise Number for Libra Esva
- New Message Delivery Information in Message Details
- Installed unrar utility to look into RAR archives
- New Antispam Action: Modify Email Subject
- New Digest Report Setting: report url link for message action is now configurable. Report Https setting removed as can be indicated in the quarantine report url definition.
- New Footer link to blacklist sender from within an email message directly
- New Outgoing/Incoming Queue manager that allows single message actions
- Spamassassin rules description fix (Run SA Rules Update from Tools menu)
- LDAP Users can now be defined as Admins and Domain Admins
- Domain Add,Edit and Delete Bug Fixed
- Removed two hard coded filename rules getting into FPs often
- Fixed release of clean messages with blocked attachement
- Postfix Dynamic Verification Reject code modified to 550
- Disabled Gerylisting throttling
- Fixed annoying bug in TinyMCE where host url were removed in links
- Fixed license upload bug introduced with version 2.9 Fix Clamav mirror update problem
- Fixed Forgot your password link in IE and Firefox
- Fixed user shell action to restore broken certificates