Libraesva is hiring a Technical Support Engineer. The role provides a first and
second level of technical product support. The candidate will interact with to all Libraesva customers, partners, resellers via phone, email, or messaging to collect or help resolve
their technical issues. The ideal candidate will be
responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our products (Email Security, Email Archiving, Phishbrain Phishing Awareness) to resolve our customers’ technical issues and escalating to our senior engineers and developer’s team complex cases.
- Reproduce customer environment and run tests
- Manage and address electronic tickets efficiently
- Liaise between sales team, customer success team, and customers to properly address customer problems
- Troubleshoot and configure software solutions
- Support the Product Development department operations by creating, editing, distributing and maintaining product related documents
- 2+ years’ of technical support experience
- Customer service oriented
- Strong written and verbal and troubleshooting skills
- Good English language, written and verbal.
What you will find in Libraesva
- a multinational, passionate and inclusive Team
- a flexible, creative and vibrant work environment
- a great opportunity to grow in a company with a key attention to people
- Full time contract
The role is hybrid, office presence and working from home.
The location is our main headquarters in Lecco, Italy.